Creative Scotland bursary
Aug 8, 2011
Creative Scotland will provide two full bursaries, one for each AMA retreat, at £950 each.
What are AMA retreats?
AMA retreats are leadership programmes which have been specifically created for arts professionals working in marketing or audience development. The AMA strongly believes that the cultural sector can blossom in today’s challenging environment by developing leaders and senior managers with the understanding of how to bring audiences and art together.
The AMA retreats operate at three different levels
- level one: for senior officers and new managers
- level two: for managers
- level three: for heads of departments and directors
For more information about these retreats, please click here
You can apply for this bursary if you
- Work within the arts, culture and creative industries in Scotland,
- Are at the appropriate level for the retreat you are applying for
- Bursaries may not be awarded to more than one person from the same organisation.
How to apply
Download the bursary application form and explain in no more than one side of A4
- why a bursary would be important to your career development
- what value your attendance would bring to your organisation
Please submit the form by emailing Anne by 31 October 2011. The successful candidates will be notified in early November.
For more information please visit the AMA website