How We Can Work With You
Depending on your organisation’s needs and interests, you can access our resources and expertise in a range of ways :
- explore our online resources area and sign up for our news bulletins
- attend our events and skills sessions
- commission us to work with you on a consultancy basis
- join us as a subscriber
We aim to tailor our services to your organisation’s scope, scale and audience development objectives. We are committed to adding real value to all our clients and partners by :
- helping you work smarter, with more impact and a bigger return
- increasing the tools and resources available to you and your colleagues
- linking you in to new collaborations and partnerships
- enabling fresh thinking and generating new ideas
- keeping you up to date with proven new tactics and good practice.
If you have a one-off project or research need, you can make use of our services on a consultancy basis. From preliminary data analysis that helps you understand you current audience better, to national research projects and audience development initiatives, we can help deliver intelligence, ideas and action.
The close relationships we build with our subscribers allow us to really get to grips with your organisation’s burning issues and challenges, to understand your long term audience ambitions, and to see the bigger picture on your behalf.
By actively engaging with our regional subscriber network, your organisation has instant access to a wealth of generic market intelligence, peer to peer support and information exchange, cost effective ‘cluster’ working on mutually beneficial projects, and a wealth of regional reports and case studies to inform your day to day activities.
Key elements currently include:
- overview of the regional market place
- bespoke data analysis and benchmarking (for both ticketed organisations and galleries)
- specialist consultancy days
- cost effective research and audience development services
- regular industry briefings and networking events
- on-going dialogue with the TAB team – use us as a sounding board, a fact finder, for informal advice, to scope projects, to feed into funding bids, to track the impact of your activities projects.
Any cultural organisation, big or small, is very welcome to talk to us about joining TAB as a subscriber – we offer a flexible range of tailored subscription packages.